Free will

Sometimes the thought that there is nothing in our control ... somehow calms me ..there is no free will.

I don't know too much about it...but I want to believe it to be somehow... That there is no free will.
All we are puppets.
I guess that's why people associate themselves to god so much as it somehow loses th grip of control.
 Neither I am confirming it ..not I can completely disregarding it.
 I guess it's does not matter so much ...that's how I think I am agnostic.

Despite knowing all this , I still chose to work ... because at least it gives me peace , not the regret of wasting time and atleast i try.
For somethings , my actions do matter and I do them.

living your life as if your actions matter, while accepting that the bigger picture might be out of your hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfinished shorts

Current thoughts

लापता