I > > EVERYONE ?

Though abhi resources mere paas nahi hain, but soon it will be mine. i will try to get what i want. 

Logon se bada hun, jo bhi aas-paas hain, but still zindagi se bada nahi. Waqt ka mohra, uparwale ki katputli,  still greater than everyone.

Mujhe dikhta hai sab log, sab jo logon ko nahi dikhta. 

Is it ego ? Ab kya bolun, I'm not boasting. It is what I truly feel about myself, that I will be on top.

I have no problem with people, neither I consider them low. But I consider myself high.Because they can't able to understand and reciprocate the things I share and dismiss it as too deep or too sensitive.

and its a plain fact that i am greater than my family. and thats it...no bothering with them ...and its my ego and narcissism speaks..and yes i admit it is there , and i guess its very important to have them to live , but just don't be overshadowed with it.

But it is not such thing that i never admire people...rather I admire my brother...I admire poets and many more. And sometimes I considered them big than I could ever be.

the reason is I feel depth...and sometimes I suffer because of it, but it also gives me courage.

i have huge potential and i will be able to convert into work and effective goodness and i will build an empire that others just think .

and i will prove this all in future through my work, my personality.

I don't know, I just feel like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfinished shorts

Current thoughts

लापता