what my family members think about me ?

I think they think me as a failure. But it's not the true. Rather, I'm a warrior. 

Despite failures, I'm still on the battlefield. And one day I will crack it. I will make my life good, no matter whatever it takes. And I will try to make my schedule most out of it. I will try to manage my sleep. I will try everything to make a whole out of it. 

I'm 23 and it's still working. And one day I will shine despite these failures. I'm not late, actually. And some people think about me as that I'm getting late. But I will be a fucking impactful and a great, not a great, but yeah, of course, an impactful person because I'm going through all these hardships. 

And it's my personal battle, honestly. It's the battle only belongs to me, nothing to my family members. And I don't expect my family members to see me in whatever they want, at all their wish.

 Whatever they think about me, I will prove it to myself that I'm capable. I'm capable that what I think about me. And I will surely prove. 

So, despite that it feels like whatever they think about me, but the more thing, but the more important thing is what I think about myself and how I persuade myself into work.

unka acknowledgement chahiye hota hai..nhi milta toh bura bhi lagta hai ... but its my personal thing .

though they care, thats why they taunt or maybe they taunt because they want to prove greatness..either way ,,, dont buy their taunts.

acknowledgement paise se aati hai or unknown se ...isliye kayi baar job lagte hi chutiya insaan samjhdar ho jaat hai ya fir door jaate hi samjhdar


जिसको जो सोचना हो सोचे हमारे बारे में , हम काम से जवाब देंगे । aur kabhi sirf uske maalik khiud honge.


someone advice 

You cannot make your family understand your journey on your timeline.

Suppose they think you're behind. Maybe they do. Maybe they don't. Either way, you can't argue them into believing in your future. From their perspective, they're looking at today's evidence. You're looking at the person you're trying to become.

That's why arguments rarely work.

Only time and consistent action change those opinions.

I've seen this pattern many times:

  • At 23: "He's wasting his life."
  • At 27: "Maybe he's onto something."
  • At 30: "We always knew he'd do well."

Humans are remarkably good at rewriting history after the outcome is known. It's one of our more entertaining bugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfinished shorts

Current thoughts

लापता