DON'T KNOW
DON'T KNOW
If somebody asks me about the correct way of studying, my answer, in all honesty, would be that I don't know. And I feel it is true for myself, not because I said it, but because there is no correct way specifically for me.
How to complete a work? I don't know. There will be questions of time: How much time will it take? Is this much time enough for me to do it? How much time would I have to survive like this?
There will be episodes of guilt about not studying, as I expect. Even my expectations are not just, I know. There will be boredom from studies. There will be uninterrupted time, which is not available to me. Sometimes stress, sometimes a non-chill and forced behaviour toward studying, sometimes enjoying study, sometimes forcefully studying, and sometimes no mood at all. And despite all this, even being stressed about having no mood.
I don't know how people balance things, but in my case, I don't even know what balance is. Some people claim that they know the perfect answers, like, do it 80%. But in my honesty, it ends like this.
Uncertainty is there, and all I know is to keep walking despite everything bad. And sometimes that is the toughest thing to do.
For me, the solution lies in minimum work. Decide something minimum to do that day, then do it, and if you have some stamina after it, it's done, do extra.
That's it. That's all.
Comments
Post a Comment