I can't able to reply to people

where your mind goes blank, that's a classic anxiety response.
Your brain isn't failing. It's temporarily switching from "thinking mode" to "survival mode." Unfortunately, it can't tell the difference between a tiger and your aunt asking, "What are your plans after graduation?" Evolution has some quality-control issues.
When your mind goes blank:
Pause for 2 to 3 seconds. You don't have to answer instantly.
Take one slow breath.
Start with a simple phrase like:
"Let me think..."
"I'm not sure."
"I think..."
Give a short answer instead of trying to make it perfect.
The more you practice, the less often your mind will freeze
...


Gradual exposure Don't avoid authority figures. Start with small interactions.
Ask a teacher one simple question.
Speak to an older relative for a minute.
Ask a pharmacist or receptionist a question. Each successful interaction tells your brain, "Nothing bad happened."
Stop trying to be perfect Many people with this fear think, "I must not say anything wrong." Instead, aim for: "It's okay if I stumble."
Challenge your predictions Before speaking, ask:
"What do I think will happen?"
"What actually happened?" You'll often find your prediction was much harsher than reality.
Prepare when it matters For doctors, interviews, or important conversations, write down key points beforehand. Preparation reduces the mental load.
Stay in the conversation Even if you feel anxious, don't escape immediately. If you stay for another minute, your brain gets a chance to learn that the anxiety naturally starts to settle.
.

One sentence to keep in mind before talking to an authority figure:
"My job is not to impress them. My job is to communicate."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfinished shorts

Current thoughts

लापता