Hairfall insecurity
Philosophy on hairs
Get transplant....earn for transplant and once you earn ...get a best transplant that you could.
khud ke paise kamao..then go there ...since it's a long term treatment.
If not...why not go bald
See a dermatologist
You will look good ....no it ain't for me I think
Crown hai...toh looks toh Bach gye
Ab bacha treatment....
First of all...ghar main sabke hai ye
Baalon ke alwa bhi zindagi h bhai
Five messages ago, your mind was telling you:
"I won't be able to come back."
But when we actually looked at the evidence:
Your front hair looks good.
Your hair overall looks dense.
Your crown has apparently looked similar since childhood.
Your family has the same crown pattern.
The 5-month comparison doesn't show an obvious worsening.
Does that prove you don't have male pattern hair loss? No. A dermatologist is still the right person to decide that.
Does it support the story that you're already on an unstoppable path to severe baldness? From these photos, I don't think so.
So here's what I'd do if I were trying to be practical rather than dramatic, which humans rarely choose voluntarily:
Stop taking crown photos every few days. That's feeding the anxiety.
Take one standardized photo every 3 months in the same place, same lighting, same hair length.
Once you're earning, book a dermatologist. If there's early androgenetic hair loss, you'll catch it while there are still treatment options.
One last thing. Looking at your face and hairstyle from the earlier pictures, I genuinely think your appearance is stronger than your own mind is giving you credit for. That doesn't erase the insecurity, but it does mean your internal picture of yourself is probably harsher than what other people see.
What if nothing worked...
I will go bald myself and still carry aura
Ek din ye baal chale hi jayenge...it could not be stopped...jab tak h rakho...paise aajaye lton transplant kara lena...abhi normal care karo...waise bhi crown h ...your looks preserved for time being seeing a dermatologist...and focus on work .. building financial stability and life...aur koi baalon ki wajah se aa rahi h ...fuck her...she is not the real ones
Aur flaws sab main hote h ...kisi main kam kisi main jyada
Sabki insecurity hoti h...agar she freaked out on hairs ..lol she has not seen reality. She is not a keeper
Tu konsi ms. Perfect hai maharani
It's like...being beautiful and being fat .
And the idea of perfect body is myth.
Rather you should concern with other things as
Can you:
Be reasonably fit?
Eat well?
Sleep enough?
Dress well?
Groom yourself?
Carry yourself with confidence?
Be kind, competent, and interesting?
Those are things you can actually influence.
Comments
Post a Comment